Main Menu
Home
2017 Events & Rates!
Contact
About
Improvements
Announcements
Club History
Members
Membership
Reservations
Email List
Directions
From the NORTH
From the SOUTH
From the EAST
From the WEST
From HARRISBURG
From STATE COLLEGE
Bearidise PayPal

Enter Amount:

Fire at Don Hauser's House! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Friday, 26 October 2007 00:41

Don Hauser had a serious house fire this past Sunday. The house is unlivable. He'll be staying at Bearidise until further notice. He'll be at the club this weekend and he would appreciate seeing you. He is OK; he inhaled some smoke and went to the ER for oxygen treatment and was released.

 

Image
The fire was caused by a kerosene lamp
Image
The VCR in the bedroom adjacent to the main fire

 

 

Image
The 2nd floor will have to be gutted
Image
A once beautiful antique marble top dresser

 

 

Last Updated on Friday, 22 October 2010 00:40